THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GenTing tRip [v] CourseMates

Went to Genting with coursemates by van...This time full attendance I mean the Chinese gang. 12 people stayed at Ria Apartment-Pahang with 2 rooms 2 toilets, a kitchen & living room for only RM 120. Cheap huh? Reach thr for sure v head to theme park. Once we get in, we bumped into our senior. Wat a coincidence! Keep on Hi-ing & Bye-ing then we chao to the Chocolate Store...

Ladies~

Craving for chocs#1
#2

Then then then, we went & ride horsie, no me=( cos i capture this pic de!

I am Hei Niu 1

This is my Jimui Hei Niu too!

Guys on roller coaster. KK's quote: 我不要,我不要!

Candid~

Me & the sweet dao tak boleh tahan coupl3!

Ice, Me, Carmen & Koey

Went to Starbucks, sedapnya the creme!

After a long chat at Starbucks, we got to head back to our apartment. Fiu~super cold&windy, we keep on shivering but we like it!

*       *       *   Night session    *       *       *

Taken at the lobby

Walk har walk har, saw my idol S.H.E!

Reach First World~

While waiting 2 decide go whr makan, snap a pic 1st!

Jie & May

Me & Carmen

LCLY loOk =.=

Peace

*       *       *   The next day    *       *       *

Wake up then dress up, go makan brunch. Our van will pick us up at 4pm so there are couple of hours left. So I & jie, Carmen & Ice, we went to Ripleys Believe it or not.

Jie with Ah Po!

Me pulak with Ah Gong!

Ok, I try it on my Ah Ha Ha-Cats name!

OMG, so tall >.<

So many tieS

After Ripleys we walked around & take pics ^^

Camwhore again XD

0 comments: