THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 2, 2010

GraDuation nite+FaShi0n RunWay+Reggae

Is my buddies graduation, woohoo! Held at JW Marriott sharp at 6.30 pm. Got to prepare myself for the important nite so I & babe went for a hair done at Zex. Afta hair done went to dearest Theng's house for the next step which is make up. Reach her hse she ask me "both yr hands empty, sure u 4get something"! oh gosh i did, 4get to bring my foundation! Im dark ma, so she dont hav a darker liquid foundation so i ned to bring mine if not later when apply hers de, too white & fake la ish! Then we lack of time, babe cant fetch me back & take. For God sake I left my thing at Babe's hse so is kinda near for me to travel all the way jz for that foundation. Reach her hse again, & yay is my turn, sit down quietly & let her bring skill when drawing! Anyways thanks so much for the effort on drawing some kinda pattern on my right eye. I do love it^^

Thanks Theng^.^
Afta a hair done & make ups, went 2 babe's hse & prepare ourselves! Dang, time passes so quickly! We got to move fast, we still got to collect our flowers fom Leisure. Somehow we reach on time.

*       *       *    Reach JW Marriott   *       *       *

His mummy & supporters^.^


CongratZ!

MISSETI by Soon Thye, Pronoy, Manu & Ashvin

Gorgeous saree

After looking around at all the designs, go for a small break. Chilling with Sherlyn, Wei Ling & babe & soon the fashion show begun!


After the graduation nite, we went to Reggae. Located at Changkat, behind Sg Wang! It was a speechless moment for me when I reach thr cos Soon suddenly rmbr I owe him 3 glasses of alcohol. Oh gosh, I had kept my promise so I got to do otherwise Pronoy might be saying, "Sharon dont be a pussy!" After 3 glasses of Black Label 'gao', phew...tipsy, as simple as that! I am not a drinker, huhu! But I do enjoy^.^Let the pics do the talking~

(^.^)

Whenever I drink alcohol, thr must be a straw=.=

Bebeh Xia&Lynn~

The noob hand is babe's hand ><

me...perasan again=P

0 comments: