THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 4, 2010

AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE

C-U-T-E

Chihuahua wears a wig!

=P

Cat+Frog?

People, aren't they look so cute & adorable? They are there for us to pampered as well as to protect them. However people now are just selfish & irresponsible. Y do I said so? Recently I view some video of animals being kill/abuse at FB. They killed them to get the skin of the animals. Somehow I think is nice if the skin is on their own & not on other stuffs! I feel so sad and my tears drop from the edge of my eye once I watched it. In my mind I was thinking how can the people so cruel, inhumane,heartless and sori to curse them, WHAT THE FUCK R THEY DOING??? Is KILLING!!! PLS STOP THAT U (the animal killer) BRAINLESS! Even animals they do have brains & yet shows human nature...

LOOK!

See this, a bunch of German Shepherd can behave themselves when a cat pass by. Y DOGS CAN CONTROL BUT NOT HUMAN?

They can make frens but WHY CANT THE PEOPLE MAKE FREN WITH ANIMALS instead of KILLNG THEM?

The big dog is protecting the kitten meaning WE THE HUMANS SHOULD PROTECT THE ANIMALS & NOT TO KILL! 

Animal is our fren fellow. God created them is for us to protect them instead of killing. If u are force to kill pls let the animals die peacefully instead of hiting them on head with a wooden stick & smacking them down on the floor. It hurts, what if I done this back to u? Come on, although they're animals & yet they are still living things. Dont ever forget God is watching us, who knows u will hav payback?
However, I don feel like showing pics of abusement cos I don have the courage to search for those pics. Let us from now, HELP THE ANIMALS...

Love the animals~

Help them!

What they want to tell the world

They have THE RIGHT TO LIVE!

These are the ways animals are kill if still we dont against it

so, STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget... What Comes Around, Goes Around!

3 comments:

Oh My Shitty Shitty Bang Bang Soon Thye said...

yes! thumbs up, hands up, legs up to agree with you... We love animals... pls stop abusing them...

Sharon Lynn said...

Yayaya~ thats rite buddy>.<

Anonymous said...

I agree too no one should abuse animals. The animals have done nothing wrong. People who abuse animals should know that is the wrong thing to do. And make sure u report animal abuse by going to ASPCA.com.