THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 3, 2010

PresenTati0n???

Group presentation by Lee Cher Lynn, Saw Ya Xin, Lim Suk Bin & Chong Kah Yee regarding E-Commerce. We are the third group to present. Thanks to Lim for the information too^^Overall I think it was cool & yet fun, cos its been a while we didnt do any presentation.

E-Com is our topic!


Afta presentation thr are a lot of groups more to present, so I went out & lepak with Carmen. Then, this pic is capture by Carmen!

Tall to Short=.=

Yeah at last all finish presenting! So is makan time, we went to Sg.Wang's Kim Gary and had our brunch!

Our set of meal~

I love this, is Seaweed fries...yumMy!

My food of the yesterday*ngek ngek*

Kah Yee's food!

After a hard day, sure must pampered myself with a delicious food la =P

0 comments: