THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 10, 2010

❤A daY 0ut with MamA❤

Mama is my everything, I Love U MummY~ I went out on tuesday with mom as well as my JiMui, Suzanna...Hav a fun day but mama dont like to go out jalan-jalan de. So afta doin my stuffs I plan to go Shabu Shabu makan but mama doesnt want to go with us. She dont like goin out the whole day de wor. She wants to go home, I think she is wori bout the business outside my hse as well as the doggies~ Is ok then I go da bao foods for family as is already late so no ned ma fan mama cook! However there are pics to share^.^

Mama & m3~

She is my Qu3en, I'm her Princ3ss~

KISSy~

JiMui Su, mom, me

Back 2 back posing~

Mummy, once I hold U, I will hold U forever*muacks*
The Greastest Mom I ever had...May U stay Healthy & preti & may God Bless U. Je'taime mummy~

0 comments: