THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 18, 2011

Unpredictable...

The world now is so scary =( Recently alotsa disaster happened. FB is full of rumors stating 2012 will arrive whr it is stated the world's gonna end =( Will it be true? Oh pls dont, I have got lotsa stuff that I havent got chance to explore & discover~ Hence, love the earth ya before it is too late~ Hmm, disaster come & go, the latest I might say is the earthquake+tsunami that strike Japan & leaves a big impact for the Sendai citizens'~Whoever knows the impact leads to the nuclear bomb!!! Woah poor Japan, leads them to a total lost billion of yen. Whats goin wrong with the world now??? Is so UNPREDICTABLE...I mean I was so shocked once I get to know the news. Is like a package indeed, earthquake & tsunami, you must be kidding me. Apparently it was not a joke, it is true =( I felt so sorry for them, what I can do now is---before I step to my bed, will pray to God to save the world from nature disaster. We love our earth arent we? So let us......


*appreciate the people you care, tell em'...YOU LOVE'EM*

0 comments: