THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

♥H@ppy M@m@'s Day♥

Wow sori for the late post but anyways is still the month of May~Mother's Day is excellent as i brought my mom to Federal Hotel 18th floor Bintang Revolving Restaurant. Tot of bringing her there to let her enjoy the nite of spinning so slowly at the 18th floor. Btw, i wanted her to know what position am i going to work in the future(Front Office staff). We reached around 8pm as it is quite jam at Imbi road. Finally we reached & for sure we headed to the restaurant. Thr's my Mama, Godma, Suzanna & me~ Due to Mother's day thr are gift for Mothers if they took the Main Course meal & so i ordered 2 main course for both mamas'. I n Su ala carte. It was a great nite with the fabulous ambience, good services provided & so we do enjoy to the max^^ I don talk much so let the pic represent my writing=)


Happy^.^


Lovely mama~


Mama, Godma & me


Su & her mom!


*eateateat!!!*

The appetizer

Main Course

Dessert~

Is mine!

Is Su's

Last but not least The Gifts~


We eat, snap & talk!


Godma taught me to pose like this~


as well as this~


the slightly same top of us~


waited for so long for this shot! KLCC


QQ!!!


My intuition told me that my mama thinks like that!!!~#1


#2


me & su pulak perasan at the toilet =S


1 2 show LC face geh, did v success?=P


no idea y i pose like tat


& this!


my cacat mouth@@


wow!!!


nice pic~


^.^


& so, i❤u mama, mua~


prettay~


nice~
I & Su went to do survey on restaurant & we choose Bintang Revolving cos they do caters the best for Mother's Day. The ambience, food & service are pretty good. We really enjoy it=) A success one^^ 

0 comments: