THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sh@r!ng>>>Banj!r!!!

Recently many things had happened. So far i had overcome some of it...Fei Long's case I feel much more better after a message from my biao sao writing Fei Long left very peacufully. I know it is watching & protecting us somehow~ Wokay lets start with the sharing part...I am officially getting done with my college paper works & will head to Langkawi for my intern (i tot it was co0l). Will be leaving officially on 31st May during afternoon. Will miss evything from A to Z! Parents, Buddies, Kao Chai & Naughty, urgh...a lot!!! However, 3 months jek fast gua??? Huh recently is so tired especially flood that happened few days ago. Strong wind, strong rain & lastly my hse flooded=.= Sienz la>.< Let the pic do the talking la!!!

Gate house


Water rushed in like 'thr r' having racing!


My mama, look at the water level!


Living room#1~ My doggy(they are so afraid at tat time)


The dog name Naughty! it wanna jump but don dare><


Living room#2


Heading to another living room


Living room#3 My dad just finish talking on the phone(complaining)


The kitchen


The outside area of my hse! look at the level again


Haiz~


Lagi sigh...


The location of that dog standing doesnt floo at all. My hse flood like tonnes of water=(
It is because my house is lower compared to others so water will flow in easily & more in an express way. Hope so when i was in Langkawi, no flood pls! I dont want my parents to clean the entire house*cross fingers* No floods no floods!!!

0 comments: