THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 17, 2010

Recent Unexpected Happening

Many sigh things happened, i really dono whr to start with. Ok 1st priority comes 1st which is my dog. The boxer aka Fei Long passed away this afternoon whr i had jz finish for my exam paper for my entire life. Reach home around 4pm, found out that Fei Long is not in its cage. Mama told me my cousin bro bring it to the vet. At 1st i tot it was a good sign, i dont think that much. Hoping that Dr could help & thats it. Take a nap, wake up around 9pm. I ask mom, hows Fei Long. She doesnt want to tell me wat had exactly happen & so she is figuring out whats the best way to tell her daughter. At last she said Dc couldn't treat Fei Long as it paralyzed on his back leg(no wonder it cant wake up this few days) & his condition is bad, cant live for a longer period. Dr request to let it die peacefully rather than from suffering from all the pain. An injection towards it's body, few minutes later it R.I.P! Sigh...when i knew all this, tears drop from the edge of my eye immediately.Dono how to react with the situation. Unexpected one seriously! .
This few days we tot it has overcome the problem on its wound. Who knows actually it cant fight with the pain anymore. Thanks God for God sake i do spend a lot of time with it that makes me feel better~ I was so cautious about it's condition. Keep on keep an eye on it, touch it, sayang it~ Most unforgettable moment, past few days it was already sick. It was sleeping, no eat & a lil' of drinking. Makes me so sad that I went in front of it, touches its brown colour fur & had a lil' talk with it. Told it to be strong, dont leave us & at the moment i was crying & it wake up & looked at me. My mom was thr cleaning the dirtyness, she told me not to cry & advised me not too think so much. However, I...I.....i dono what shud i do, mind is totally blank. I hav no appetite at all. Somehow, i need time & to Fei Long in the other world, hope u r healthy & hapi. We understand you had enough pain. Suffering from those pain we know that u're not leaving because of us. Till the last inject separate u from us. What we want is you to be not suffering from anything. Ure always in our Heart~Once again we LOVE YOU much much.

RIP Dearest Fei Long
This is Fei Long who loves soda biscuit that I feed him so much. We❤U

0 comments: