THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Make the Job up!

So...previously im talking bout my career so yea I reported myself at 8.45 am on 3/1/2011 with thick make up! The Managers want thick make up so yea I put a lot!!! Literally, I reached on time & thanks to the stupid jam caused by the Malay School nearby my hse I had to be out from my hse around 6.45, early? Is not early at all cuz it started jam already -.- Argh the worst part working morning- was bothered with noise such as alarm & tats good if u didnt intend to snooze * i don snooze cuz im afraid I might snooze up to 2 hrs cus ive done tat b4*. 2nd was the stupid jam at my housing area & afta the RM1 toll! So I will out at 5am next time to avoild jams? If Sat & Sun it would be not that jam la...so by this U may see that lotsa Malaysians work for government! Sat was very smooth, no jam at all so the jam is not stupid 2day & is genius ^^ hahah! Im off 2mrw & 2day was half day working...This whole week is all about orientation & tat includes the Hotel's background, the owner & we hav test*ish*! Test like SFSMS & HACCP- the scoring points are high, like u can only hav 20 mistakes out of 100 >< Oh if u don hav any clue wat it is all about, it is a Food Handling System. So the day afta 2mrw I will be goin for a Thpoid jab & my fren told me afta the jab, whole hand wil be numb & u can feel the pain once it is injected.
 Oh ya I... I did stool test too, omg has to be fresh & must be made on that day. So I woke up early to force myself to produce, LMAO! So yea working in hotel they realy practice SFSMS & HACCP. So as a employee we had the responsibility to take care of our guest^^



She is Andrea. I am Sharon. So it becomes SA. Our post are SA stands for Service Assistance & the coincidence part is both us applied for Front Office! Lol!
Ya, shes the one telling me my hand will be numb afta the shot =S



Luckily I had her with me, kind hearted lady ever!
Ppl was like asking,: both of u from the same college?
We r like: What? No! we knew each other here.
So u can imagine how good we r =)



To be frank, I like their uniform~ make me looks smart indeed =P


I know it called Self perasan ><
Wed & Sat we hav to wear skirt! Ohh ohh I got no skirt yet!



Me, Carol & Andrea.
3 of us was sitting 2geda on the very 1st day. Carol was in Health Club & Spa & she is new in KL cos she comes all the way from Sabah! Welcome to the buziest city in Msia!



Cheers people! work isn't that bad if ure used to it so Happy Working for those who are working =)
& for those who stil studies, pls appreciate it as Study is more senang than Working, for real! Seriously I'm thinking to take Degree, not now but mayb in the future! =)
 peace yo~

0 comments: