THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 1, 2011

01♥01♥2011

A blink of eye and its already 2011? HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! Stay healthy, wealthy & happy people~ Haha test me lol, I stil rmbr the first day of 2010! Brand New Year so whats your goal dis year? Me? Ive got a job recently, at Traders Hotel, near KLCC. So yea went for interview & yea ive got it & wil start working on Mon! I will be driving all the way to KLCC!!! Omg Bless me cuz my driving skill=so so, parking is not that perfect but am sure practise makes perfect~ Ya, I was interviewed by Blondes & she said I speak good England *oops* is English, haha! Frankly I am effing nervous now, my heart beat is like when ure goin to ride a roller coaster whats yr feeling? Ah! thats the feeling I had now ><' I was so terrified cuz I know best bout myself, I am a slow learner & I pick up slow so yea am scare people wil scold me & lemme tell u wat, I burst out tears easily. Jz like you swallow yr saliva, fast rite? So my goals for this year are I hope I can perform well & earn more money for myself & family =) Good relationship with colleague & the new faces around me~  
Oh ya in this New Year I wanted to thanks many people such as my Mama, she alwiz fulfill my needs, I promise I will work hard & earn more so that U wil hav a great life=)
My frens which is Suzanna, alwiz thr for me & non stop giving advice & opinions! Xiexie^^
 Babe Xia aka the human GPS! lol accompany me for interview & bring me around KL to recognize the way to my working area!!! My Jimuis, buddies! Thankiew♥

0 comments: