THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Belated Xmas & New Year Post Celeb'

Xmas was fun as I went out with my BFF & I tag Soh MayMay along which is my couzie =P Was thinking whr to go but not KL cuz we want something nearer & made up the decision goin Kajang to had Xmas dinner. Went to 21st Century without booking any table & we can predict it must be lotsa people. However we waited for around 15 mins to be seated. I brought Xmas hat with me in my bag. Err apparently no one wears it at the restaurant so yea I didnt wore >< So pixie time...



Our choice of beverages in a cool bottle!



Suzanna, Shirley, Sharon



Couzie May may~



Awien & I



Spot our "nai zhun"
Mine was fresh watermelon juice!



the Foodies~waited for almost an hour to had our main course O.O
food was OK *of cuz la as we starve like hell*
thrs alot more but I didnt capture
nice number huh 1234!



 Spot our similarities!
each of us do hav the R-E-D concept cuz is Christmas^^



Mama braided for me cuz Ive got no other option wat hairstyle can I hav?
So braid it, nice? =P
 


She took out something tat made me laugh, indeed she is laughing too =S
 & Su thanks for takin my haha look!



Oops Su stop poking & take a look on yr mouth! *ngek ngek*



I jz cant stop laughing, wakakakaka!



Im learning from U! Bolehkan dai ga jie?! ~



look at my shocked & hapi expression! guess y...?



We are allowed to bring back the cute nai zhun (bottle). Since it was Christmas eve so the restaurant gifted to the guest who dine in tat day~
Love nai zhun is stil with me^^



*      *      *   Happy NuYa   *      *       *

This post was absolutely short kay. I went to Federal Hotel & thrs a bar attached with the hotel itself. The bar caters origin alcoholic so yea Im not a drinker so I cant realy differentiate whats the difference actualy. But I can say I had fun that nite cuz we hav free gifts. Duh who does not like free gift? Literally, on that nite thr is a Lucky Draw goin on so one of my buddy he won the gift & is free again. So thr is also hand shaking session with anonymous. Sharp at 12 thr wil be people coming towards U jz to greet Happy New Year. How cool it is rite? Malaysians' are Friendly. Agree? =P


Yay!
x

0 comments: