THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A tiny bits of my work 2011~

Wooh my blog was so dead for a month? Hmm was so busy working...Gone thru many different pose such as Concierge, Service Assistant...In Traders, they will hav a trainer to train new hires' before releasing them for operation. So yea mainly is bout training at the first month & sometimes release for operation to help out. Concierge was fun I might say cos I did luggage up & down, send newspapers & messages, point directions & suggest places to guest. People like me who dont recognize ways, how can I point them the way...Aha thanks to our trainer we did something called Amazing Race the other day. Lemme show U some pics^^


Before we start, we name our group- Popeye,to show others we r strong! LOL!
5 in a group & the task our trainer giv to us is...the common ques guest wil asked. Such as whr is the nearest ATM, FOREX, Post Office. Is thr any local food/Italian/Japanese in KLCC? In order for us to ans instead of saying : "Er Sir/Madam gimme 5 mins" the best way is to clearly state the direction, better still tell out the landmark. So here comes the amazing race with a piece of paper of the common Q guest wil ask. T&C applied- evy1 of us must be in the photo with the place attached. So that it will be yoyr supportive proof. An hour of time for us to look for the location. The first who reach the hotel wil be rewarded^^
This is before the game start



Fyi we r very near to KLCC, so most common Q comes from the building



1st 2nd 3rd places we found.
Nearest atm, forex, bla bla bla.....



Buggy drop off point. Guets might ask whr can I wait for buggy when I wish to go back to the hotel?
So here's the ans...



the most challenging part woud be, we r running out of time. Wasting time asking ppl to capture for us as 5 of us must be in the pic. People might be thinking WTH? u 1 me to capture U in such places?
Not scenery but a restaurant? =D
is fun though, ppl was like questioning, r u in a race like...amazing race? we ans YES!



lolx! all tired dee><



We r late!!! suppose to reach at 1.45 pm ><
We r the 2nd group who reached. We had 3 groups.
Anyhow, we enjoyed =D now we can ans guest question *teehee*



*         *         *   Graduat!on afta Training!!!  *         *         *


me love cupcakes^^
a lil suprise whr we didnt expect thr wil be 'somehing' for us...
MERC!



yay! we r fresh grad! 



sori for the yapping by us both lol ><"



Our AFOM! I wil be place at Service Centre! woohoo more to catch up with=)
very 'jude'



she is damn loud & likes to hit me T.T
But still I love her =P



she wil either punch me or kill me=P
 but stil u look cute here^^hahah


Skirt day~





We take it as a challenge in our respective department,
so good luck to us both & all the best babe!
*hugs*

0 comments: