THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Awww... Hows Valentine everyone? ♥


Hope I will not be the late 1 who wished evy1 Happy Valentines' Day. However I am working on that night & rcvs lotsa booking @ the restaurant la, bar la & mostly guys called up to make reservation^^ Wow the gf must be happy huh...? Was at KL road near Pavilion & saw couples' at street holding hands... Ladies will alwiz holding flowers or gifts, what not least was their smiling face. Sweet to the max, guys now are thoughtful, aren't they =P hahah! It was so happening in KL. While driving, my eye will roll on the right & then left to see how happy they are*weeee* Actually had tonnes of pics to be share but the pics is with my buddy so yea, stay tuned =) Ima show U my noobie face here >





Lastly Ima share a song recently I addicted to~
3njoy the MV, best I ever had^^
 ♥

0 comments: