THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 1, 2010

BitS & PieceS of my Internship (working part)

Wow! My bloggy is so dead for five months, I guess...sori guys as I've been so busy with everything afta I'm back from my internship~ Busy with
  • spending time with the family ❤
  • gathering, meeting jimuis ❤
  • my doggy ❤
  • courseworks/presentation
In addition, I will be graduating soon! Grr...positive side will be extremely hapi that I pass all my subjects and is able to graduate. The negtive side, I am terrified as I will be facing the real world soon, the society. Ish ignore all this first la, what bout share some picha when Im around Langkawi*teehee* =)

we reached our destination~Langkawi island



at the airport waiting for Andaman's staff to pick us up

*       *       *       *        *       *

Staying at the quater whr there are  2 blocks, a gentlemen's block & a ladies's block. 3 shared a room and my roommate are Chloe & Soo living at the 1st floor. Went thru 4 departments include F&B Department, Kitchen, Front Office & Housekeeping. So far me prefer Front Office which has GRO post~ let the pics do the talking lar!

The Restaurant uniform


 
Holy shitt!!! keep eating la tats y gain so much of weight><



Rea~the most kind hearted girl i ever met, btw i look so gigantic bside her='( so we named each other as Tiny & Gemuk...LOL



Beach bar uniform. Was facing The Andaman Privatize Beach


*       *       *    Switch to Kitchen Department    *       *        *
Report to cold kitchen for a week of time only! Was fun though, tried some cookings~LOL



Brushetta made by me*weee*~ taught by Abg Panjang*10s*

I dont realy cook so when i was placed by the executive chef to Cold Kitchen, i was like yahoo*clap hands* cos cold kitchen normally prepare sandwiches, salads...Somehow im realy scared of the oil that creates those popping sound ><" Grr.. so when im starve til death, most probably will make egg sandwiches that is quite salty la =P


*       *       *   Housekeeping!!!    *       *       *

1st day at the 3rd deprtment, the job description is...........................

 
TA...daa!!!!!!!! abondoned linen



saw the biggg trolley??? throw the old linens into it & send it to the garbage area



Report to Laundry that realy makes people dry =.=



Me need clean the rooms as well, self syok here xD ignore the oversize uniform!



wooh, MINIBARS! me love Kit Kat, Ginger ale^^


rainy day @!@


me like dis kind of weather xD *the Andaman Sea*


*        *        *     ~Front Office~   *        *       *

Yay my fv department of all~ I was in the Guest Relation Post (GRO), briefly welcome guest>check them in>lead them to the specify room & explain the facilities of the Resort. However, I love meeting guest especially foreigners! Local guests are so so but I found out that Local doesnt had the courtesy that foreigner such as HK guest & the white do's. Local intend to be "heyy leave me alone, i dont need any help" those kind of attitute! Not all but yeah "some of it". On the other side, foreigners will be more frenly and sweet?Shud i describe sweet? Oh yay y not*LOL* Whatsoever, i enjoy meeting the guest=)

The uniform...Welcome to The Andaman


Chloe, me &Yani*miss ya*

*      *      *      *      *      *

After the hard times, the trainees are given a task from the F&B Manager. Every of the trainee have to pick a topic to perform. I picked "Dinner table set up".


since i've know the sequences, i wil set it accordingly for my reaally special one  =)))



the TRAINESS


\SATISFACTION/

This is wat i get during the last day i was in Langkawi! Luckily i am able to get it. It is a compliment letter from a pair of young sweet couple, HK Guest! So touched once i get it, unexpected but i get it*teehee* xD
Erm...I know is kinda small & is hard to see but...er is ok la. As long as we saw Non Complaint can liao, hahah!!!


0 comments: