THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 12, 2010

5♥11♥ Celebration

Yay!!! Five Eleven, my Sweet Birthday~ Yeshh Ima Scorpio Gurl*bites u* LMAO!!! Briefly bout my horoscope...It is from 24th Oct to 22nd Nov, so people if yr bday is dropped within this days, u're most likely a Scorpion girl^^ I'm proud of my horoscope because on the bright side, a scorpio is :

  • Loyal & Trustworthy *true*
  • Passionate *true*
  • Charismatic & Mystifying
  • Caring *true* & Patient
But on the dark side =(
  • Becomes jealous easily *true*lol
  • Stubborn *true*
  • Sensitive
  • Egoistic
However, my lucky day drops on Tuesday and my lucky colour is my all time favourite RED, others are black, charcoal grey, maroon. Lucky flower would be Geranium and Honeysuckle. Honeysuckle sounds wierd =S
However, this year I had blast with my Jie Jie...Thanks to Su jie jie, HY jie jie, PW jie jie, Leng Ma & her cute daughter...I realy enjoy the nite with u guys~ Heart u guys much much, Muacks!


 I ♥, appreciate & am thankful for U all



the month of Nov she will be vy busy cos all of her VIPs are in the Nov list, so infinty thanks to her for making my bday a success^^



@ The Gardens Fung Lye Tea House


 
Camwhore is a must wheneva evything is settle down =P
*lovin' the Liese Chiffon Beige hair colour*~



the various Starters*yum yum*sori if its trigger yr hunger!



this is wat I had, "sam bou gei"~not bad!



I ordered Rose tea as my beverage choice!



& then we went next round to Zouk Cafe Bar. Leng Ma ordered tequila with lime



Rose tea & liquor, me prefer rose tea la lol *macam yes* =.=
btw, credits to Hui Yung for capturing dis non editing shot*claps*



X.O.X.O



This shot kinda difficult to snap but we did it~quite clear afta I zoom in. Unbelieveable!









Monica aka 绝情~哈哈!



Wa geh "dai ga jie" xD



taken @ the toilet ><"



taken @ bridge? but whr is Leng Ma???



haha! we are at the upper floor & yet she is at the lower floor! 
Pei wen went to The Library dee...


somehow I found out someting tat day~
we have Similarities=)







Zen, we walked around the mall...from Gardens to Mid Valley~
a babe of mine said this photo looks like am in overseas~ xD



wakaka look at Hui Yung, non stop posing ^^



I'm bringing Sexay Back lol!



After wandering around the mall,we made a decision to hav a tea session.
 We choose Zouk Cafe Bar!



wat is Su trying to do? i got no clue :S however she's cute =P



she is cute too, a hapi face & a tired face><"



my turn to act cute><" success? wakakaka silly indeed!



before leaving...Su capture for me geh! 10s!


*      *       *    Reach home around 1am ++   *      *       *
Another suprisee♥
with THE FAMILY♥

my Lovely mummy



Muacks!



Kao Chai, we love her...Mama insist to hav pictute with it^^



Same goes to me^^



My Birthday Jelly cake *slurrp*


Make 3 wishes & zen cut it~



Thanks for the pampering...xoxo! love, Cher Lynn~
wanted so much to hav a dinner with YOU

0 comments: