THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BitS & PieceS of my Internship (the Exploring part)

Staying in Langkawi, I am totally away from the polluted environment. As I'm living in the jungle & evytime i went to work, there will be a shuttle picking us. So there's not much chance for me to get to the town unless I have off days. Every single day there will be a shuttle sending the staffs to Kuah Town, so when i have off days most probably i will not stay in quaters. I will move my ass on & get into the shuttle jz to get myself some breads, crackers or biscuits will do. However when all of us are off we will probably rent car & explore around the island =) Pixxx to share lol!


Helang Langkawi



can i catch? lol xD



Kit, Meng, Wey Choun, Me, Chloe, Kah Kee



too hungry!?



Feeding animals~



the most frightening moment! here comes the fear of riding cable car@!@



however there are the brave ones!



& there must be a coward like me, im effing scared><



we made it to the top*cheers*



an additional fren bside Kit, Mr. Wall E =D



look so desperate to smile huh??



the bridge~*credits to a ang mo who is so frenly for helping us out capturing by saying ok 123, smile=)



move on to the beach~



windy...







思考中~



the back & front view of us =P



The foodies we took once we explored~recommended Wonderland Restaurant @ Kuah Town, serves
deeee-liicious foodies at a reasonable price!


*       *       *   Langkawi UnderWaterWorld    *       *       *
~We enjoy the waterworld once we are done with the Internship! Move to Malibest Resort @ Cenang Beach~


Before moving, capture with my roommate & my neighbour who stayed next to my room! Miss ya<3



Mini market "Tau geh sor" which located at the quaters!



@ Malibest room *teehee* xD



they got sunburn xD



U.N.D.E.R  W.AT.E.R.W.O.R.L.D







sho cuteee!



this is called the Chocolate Chip Star~*shoo Q*!!!



                                   Penguins~                           



how i wish i could have one, lol xD







Jelly fish!

The waterworld was fun but too bad we missed alotsa shows='( Ish is ok at least I experience the various species of underwater mammals/fishes~

0 comments: