THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

H@ir Cuts?!

Went out with mama for hair cuts nearby my house...Is been sho long I didnt trim my hair due to ya am lazy and hav no time for all this><" So I invited mama for a cut since she's not so satisfied with her hair now. Ok, y not both us went for a cut together?? We walked to the saloon which is a short distance away from our hse & we settle down by telling the aunty I would like to hav a short trim & cut away those stupid split ends. Whereas mom's hair style pulak, haha let the pics show U~


wootz ♥ look at my mom! charming^^
Me, nothing special, shorter than before~



me love this pic =]


*      *      *    Hair History  *      *      *

I feel so annoyed by my hair now although I trimmed my hair already but once I let my hair down it is so fungly=( I have natural curls so yea...I tried to straighten my hair but it works for not more than half year & back to the origin again which is so so devastated! So what I can do now for my hair? Here's the solution! Once thr is any special occasion, I wil definitely go to the saloon- wash & blow staright my hair*teehee*. So the outcome is.....

like this!



What if I hav no time for all this shit?? 1st: tie evything up,
 2nd: clip fringe aside
As always I hav 2 bun my hair cuz the curls is always messy unless I blow it! 


How I wish I could DIY my hair by my own! Even blow dry afta hair wash is a mission impossible for me. Ima *chicken hand duck leg* type of person so yea...mission imposible darn! How I wish I could hav dis hair back:


Entensions! me love it but I took evything out afta 3 months cuz it is hurting my scalp=( 
Tried various type of hairstyle but stil loving dis one~


In love with long hair, afta taking out all the extensions hair is totally damage & zen I tried to kept it long but I cant cos is totally Damage & Dry!!!
 Ima back to this short cos of to much of perming & dying accessing my hair so yea cut it!!! The best solution ever!
Is already one year I did not perm my hair. My hair now is not long la at least healthier than before! U can see at those recent pics!



I hav an "Imba" one to show =S
dis is done afta my SPM lol! For me I like it at 1st but lastly I regretted. People called me Lion & sometimes I feel lala>< Is ok once in a life time. At least I dyed this gold+brownish colour before...I cant dye dis kind of colour for now as my future job does not allow me to hav this freaking bright colour.

So if u wish to hav nice, shiny & healthy hair always use a suitable product for yr hair. Scalp must be always clean. Do not perm or dye oftenly as this leads to hair damages & dryness. However there is no true way to remove split ends aside from cutting your hair, but you can take care of your hair and prevent their return.


My next target of hairstyle would be?? Erm idk but I wanted to hav this healthy hair first *ngek ngek* if i can la =P

Healthy hair here I come! Pls welcome me=D hahaz!!!

0 comments: