THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 3, 2010

Bistro Hour!

Went to Sutraa located at Changkat with a bunch of  my high school Seniors'. I'm not keen on bistro or bars as no one realy dance & when u started dancing evy1 was like staring...I don like being stared by people so I don realy hav the mood to dance that night unless someone dance with me><" So ended up sitting & drinking does matter but I don really drink! But if I was with the someone special of cuz evywhr is not a prob*evil grins*! Mayb I prefer clubs cuz I can dance like nobody's business & loving the bass sound~ Was like thinking when can I club again...am so desperate cuz I realy 1 2 release all these problems stuck in my head by shaking it all away!!! Arghhh...don u think Imma clubbing kaki ok? Im preti sober each time I stepped into any clubs! Lazy to type so let the pics do the talking kay!


Outfit of the nite, tot of goin 2 G6 but ended up at Sutraa!!! if I know earlier I wont dress up like this, spaghetti strip & jeans, done!



can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? i could really use a wish right now
wish right now, wish right now



to kill boredness we help each other to capture picha xD



and of course both us in shot!



the only excitement tat nite was snap snap and SNAP!






 Mr. Burger & I, the funiest guy :D



 & tats y he is success in making me laugh like hell, showing my fungly face! oh btw 10s to Monica lo for the candid*urghh*



ok back to normal pic of mine =P



Monica & I too bored so we hop to the balcony seats whr we can view the happening Changkat road! Zen, thr's a Mr anonymous treating us beers!



Not drinking, so yea is still full xD

Tats all for bistro hours! Tired already, off to bed now! tata=)

0 comments: