THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 9, 2010

O-M-G!!!!! S.H.E's coming ♥

Who who who??? OMG!!! SHE'S COMING!!! Yeshh! She is HEBE TIEN, a Taiwanese famous singer =) She is talented and had this powerful amazing ohh-sum vocal. She loves to sing at a very young age so I as a Fans I can definitely feel the passion on her towards singing. She becomes popular is bcuz of during August 8, 2000, HIM International Music held a 'Universal 2000 Talent and Beauty Girl Contest' in search for new artists to be signed under their label. She went for the competition and she had hard times thr. Her voice began to break while singing. Not jz that she forgot the lyrics. However the show's manager jz love her personality & stunning vocal so they invited this 17 years old girl to become a part of S.H.E member and along with Selina Jen & Ella Chen. She was signed under the Taiwanese record label HIM International Music. After S.H.E was being formed for 10 years, along with the help of the record company, Hebe Tien decided to release her own album, titled TO HEBE in 2010. Oh ya btw if u don hav clue why the trio been called as S.H.E, here's the reason- The name of the group is an alphabetism derived from the first letter of each member's name.

Hopefully I will be there (^.*)



wOootz!!! Am gonna get her album when I was thr! I swear!!! Btw alotsa ppl tot she was the mean gurl next door who released album separately. NO! SHE'S NOT duh! 3 ladies in a row of cuz thr wil be lotsa ideas, points of view & suggestions! So yea, as wat Chinese used to said: YOUNG is the "capital"! Feel me? hahah =P  
Ya so Selina-Hosting & Acting, Ella busy with her Studies & Acting. However Hebe's fans shud appreciate Hebe & company for releasing her debut album. We are blessed to listen to her nais vocal ever xD



Girls' Dorm (女生宿舍) is S.H.E's first album. It was released on September 11, 2001. It helped S.H.E to be nominated in the Taiwan Golden Melody Award for the Best New Artist award. Ohh-sum ♥
Look... how young/naive they are when they first joined the entertainment world.
From left: Ella, Selina, Hebe



The trio now is Mature & Feminine



Their passion towards Fashi0n



Selina & Pinky-the star dog xD
As u know Selina encounter burnt accident when she was on the shooting spot of Mainland while acting series "My Date With Spring." *The male lead of the same Yu Hao is also affected badly.* However she's ok now as she showed up- not to the media face to face but first vocal afta the tragedy.
Jia You SELINA ♥ God Bless U~



Alwiz thr 2 sup-pok S.H.E!



Who doesnt like doggies? The Trio loves their dog to the maxx!
Hebe plays with 田Bon & Pinky



      Ella & her beloved dog- 强强



another Q pic of her^^



Gorgeous~*


I love them so so much. Don cha think Ima a queer kay! Sometimes I jz love looking at pretty chicks rather than handsome guys cos pretty chicks attracts me more xD Mayb Im impressed by the pretty face that cant be found in me lol =S
I can be very crazy in collecting S.H.E stuffs so here are some pics of my collection since I was in high school. Now I stopped as I got no much time. But I do buy their album whenever they launch one=)


I keep evything in a huge box



Their signature!!! I jz realise tat I don hav the latest album SHERO >< WTH...wil go get 1...



The handmade card by me when I was realy young, my classmate drew for me. Thanks Henry! I coloured it. Each time I went for their autograph session, this card is with me. I hope to gift them but I don dare =(
 LOL dont u laugn kay!



I still keep those tic with me but some are lost! However, I went for the trio very first concert in M'sia & thanks to Suzanna gifted me the tic as my bday present=)



The must must equipment that I will bring along wheneva I go for their concert! Pass & whistle...The whistle do have lights once u switch it on.



oh yea my stuffs are kept inside here!



S.H.E now officially stands for BFF...how can I dont love them? Everyone of them has this unique vocal...
Between, this pic is taken at Msia when they are having concert. Im there too & special guest is Fahrenheit *teehee* 



To end I wish Selina happily ever after cuz she has found her Mr Right & decided to tie the knot soon! Nais one Selina. Best wishes to Hebe & Ella too for discovering the Mr. Right soon...Realy hope to see this 3 angels wearing their ideal bridal gown for their wedding =)



Kay...I realy hope I am thr...But all my frens are so busy with the x'mas goin...how ar?? Any1 is willing to go with me or not ='(
I don wanna 寂寞寂寞就好, alone at thr ar ><" I wanna ROCK with my fwens =)

0 comments: